lunedì 13 ottobre 2014

First results coming!

So, my Body Fat % is 16.28
My lean mass is 54.10 %

Seems like average for a woman is 18-24% so it is pretty good!

First goal will be to reach 15% level, pretty hard but we'll work hard for it!

My metabolic diet seems to get better.

This weekend recharge lead me to a weight of 57.7 this morning and is very good compared to the past week's recharges! 

So, noticed that recharging from sat lunch to sunday evening is a good option and my carbs level from diary were very few (cheese on sunday morning, pistacchio ice on sunday evening) and had a couple of slices of cakes (no cream on then: apple pie and marmalade cake).
So, I had my good portion of good cakes...which I really do love.

My sat lunch was about grille fatty meat and few polenta so I stated in the metabolic rate. No wine on sat!
A couple of cups of wine on the sun morning.

That's it! A lot of tasty and a bit unhealthy food!

Monday morning weight: 57.7 kgs

- 0.3 kgs vs last recharge! ;)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento